Sunday, May 22, 2011

So Nice I had to do it Twice

Sooo...here I go again? Yikes! I'm all packed and ready to start my Asian adventure!! I'm completely nervous though.  When I went to South America I felt so prepared--that's probably because I ate, slept, and breathed South America for 3 months before even going.  This time there's almost no preparation! I packed everything I could think of today, and my [dirty] yellow backpack is stuffed and heavy once again! I can't believe I'll be lugging that thing around for the next 6 weeks. It's already heavy. :(

I know where I'm headed once I get to Bangkok, I can only hope I get there in one piece! It'll be a late arrival, and I'm planning on taking an airport shuttle and then following directions. I hope the signs are in english!!  Ever since school ended things have been non-stop, so hopefully I can get some good rest during my 16 hr flight to Tokyo..and if I can't, I have some NyQuil to help me out. And then, it'll be non-stop on the go for the rest of the trip, with some r&r at the beaches, of course. :)

I've heard only wonderful things about this region, so I'm excited to finally get there.  I hope I can keep up with this blog the same way I did last time. If I don't though, don't be too mad! I'll try to post pictures up to facebook as well.

Happy summer everyone and wish me luck!!

peace, love, and on-time flights!
b

No comments:

Post a Comment